Sunday, June 24, 2007

To market, to market

Again with the 90 degrees! Even at 9 a.m. it was too hot to linger long at the farmers market. Though Sophie was willing to stop and smell the meat:

I managed to get a photo this time of my chicken quesadilla in progress. I'll take it to work for dinner.

Another booth I wouldn't want to be staffing today: Wood-fired pizza. Who knew you could put wheels on those things?

I also picked up some golden beets, a loaf of asiago basil bread and a head of garlic.

2 comments:

  1. Yum - I wish we had something like that within walking distance of our house. (I am still LOVING Sophie's collar jewelry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you have a lake within walking distance instead!

    You should be able to find an ankle bracelet like that in an import store or from a street vendor, or just look for any kind of cheap necklace with a lot of dangly bits, if you want to dress up your two.

    ReplyDelete