Monday, December 06, 2010

Dinner at Colt & Gray

Though I've been eating out fairly regularly, and taking pictures along the way, I haven't had the drive to document each place. So now I've got a backlog of restaurant photos. I'll try to catch up over the next few days. Some of the entries may be short.
We were trying to go to the new Euclid Hall but couldn't find cheap parking downtown on a Saturday night. Duh. So we headed to Colt & Gray, another place I'd heard about. The restaurant was warm and bustling, and the service friendly. Nice decor, too. The Cuban cockatails were tasty, as was this cioppino. But it's a little overpriced for Denver. We paid $40 each for just a small cocktail and entree. No appetizer, no dessert. I'm glad we went, but we probably won't go back.

Colt & Gray
1553 Platte Street #120
Denver, CO 80202-6103
(303) 477-1447

No comments:

Post a Comment