Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Whole Cat

That's the name of a store on Pearl Street that carries everything you could want for your feline friends. They also carry dog food, including the fancy stuff the poodles eat (which costs twice as much as Sophie's food and gets consumed twice as fast, there being two of them).

I was in there the other day and remarked that I didn't see any cats around. "Oh, they're probably out back in their habitat." Well, I had to go see that. Potted plants, stuff to climb on, and a "den" with a heating pad inside. It's a wonder I ever see the cats in the store at all.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... see, the name bothers me a little.... "The Whole Cat".... Makes me think, did they have a half a cat at some point? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to the "Whole Cat" I'll have to make a trip one of these day. That enclosure is pretty cool. It looks like they can get in it from the window?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our cats have a heating pad, but just one and they have to rotate between the three of them. Wouldn't want to spoil 'em or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My neighbors have one of these in their garage. They put the cats in and open the garage door so the cats can see the outside. They also take the cats for walks. Those are some spoiled kitties.

    ReplyDelete