Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Park day


This was an eye-catching display next to me at a stoplight today. It's amazing what they can do with printing/painting on vehicles these days. I think it's electrical supplies, but I'm not sure. ... no, it's all kinds of hardware: www.hiline.com.

I was on my way home from a trip to the dog park with Sophie. It was so windy it made my eyes water, but she enjoyed it. She played one of her favorite games: rolling the toy into the water. She'll drop the toy on the edge of a slope and paw at it until it rolls, then run down, bring it back up and repeat.

When she was younger she used to do it on some fairly steep and deep cliffs. She'd get a lot of exercise and all I had to do was sit back and watch.

In other news, Kurt Vonnegut is dead, and we are supposed to get 6-12 inches of snow of Friday. Yes, that's SIX to TWELVE inches.

And so it goes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment