Friday, August 01, 2008

Cutie-pie

With temps close to 100, the goats seek the shade of a plastic shelter in their yard, formerly Sweetie's birthing pen.
Turns out it's also a great place to take goat portraits. Nice diffuse natural light with a white(ish) backdrop.
Who can resist such a face?
I was going to use this shot as a What is it? post, but decided it would be too easy.

While I was shooting Cutie, Dozer and Sweetie looked in like scandalized neighbors. I'll leave you to imagine their dialogue.
I couldn't stay long, though.
Bye, Cutie!

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. One day... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just too sweet. And productive! What more can you ask of a living thing? And like plants they're basically without language, something I sometimes wish humans had avoided. Earth would be a much more peaceful planet if we had just been spared that particular evolutionary "advance."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make friends with farmers, mimi!

    Pam, these gals many not have language, but they sure do speak their minds.

    ReplyDelete