Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Good Grooming Habits

There are easy posts and more elaborate posts. This is an easy post because I just spent a bunch of time assembling all the photos for a more elaborate post but I've run out of energy to actually write it. So you get a simple sight gag instead.

The Sergeant was getting a little shaggy, so out came the clippers. My dad bought them sometime in the late '60s or early '70s and used them to trim the poodles we had back then. I inherited them and used them to trim Sophie. Now I take Jackson and Lucy to a professional groomer (totally worth it). But the clippers still keep the Sergeant in trim.

They're Oster Golden A5s. I sent them to the factory to be reconditioned a few years ago and I'm pretty sure every part was replaced but the housing.

We're celebrating the Sergeant's birthday today. He is also somewhat vintage, but still buzzing right along like a set of Golden A5s.

No comments:

Post a Comment