Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Window kitty

It looks like Kitty has a funny paw, but that's just a toy. Kitty is sleeping in the window of The Whole Cat, a shop near me that sells pet supplies. Mostly cat stuff (natch!) but some dog food and treats, too. Sophie always gets a treat from their booth during the farmers market. They're always trying to give me samples of organic kibble for her, but she won't touch it. She's made it almost to 13 on Nutro Naturals kibble, so why change now?

It's a beautiful sunny day, so while it's only 22 degrees out, we had a very nice walk up to Wild Oats for some eggs and then past the coffee shop for a latte. I'm bundled up enough that I had to take my gloves off once my core warmed up with walking and coffee.

It's supposed to be 50 by the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You're right...it does look like the kitty has an "owie paw".

    *sigh*

    happy gnu year!

    ReplyDelete