Sunday, May 25, 2008

Working hard!

Yesterday I fixed part of the sprinkler system and started digging trenches for the tomatoes and did a lot of weeding. Mom and I also took a walk with Sophie and had lunch in the park. I made couscous the traditional way, steaming them thrice, and was delighted with the results. Mom played a joke on me, revenge for one played on her about 15 years ago. I guess we're even now!

I'll post on most of those things at some point. Meantime, here are some toadstools on a tree at the park:
Neat, huh?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I am really pleased with how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering, db! I actually thought of your mushroom-gathering ventures.

    But this was out of reach and also in a park next to a golf course, and who knows what gets sprayed around there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mushrooms wont grow in a 'bad' environment...hence if they sprayed it wouldnt be there

    ReplyDelete