Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bruise socks

I guess on a knitting blog I really need to post pictures of actual knitted objects, actually knitted by me! I've had a hard time concentrating lately, so I've slowed down a bit, but I am getting somewhere on sock No. 2. With vacation coming up, I hope to finish it soon! Especially if the airlines are still letting needles onboard.

("Bruise socks"? you're wondering. Yeah, because the colors are just like the stages a bruise goes through: purple, then sort of greeny-yellow, then yellow. It makes me laugh, because of course those colors look much nicer on a sock than on ... your eye! WANNA MAKE SOMETHING OF THAT?!? I didn't think so.)

1 comment:

  1. heh! Bruise socks ;)

    Sounds like something I would name a sock, too funny. But they are *very* pretty!

    ReplyDelete