Tuesday, June 10, 2008

If I had a dollar for every post

I'd be rich(er)!

I wasn't paying attention, so I didn't notice that with Silly Kitchen Gadget No. 7 I'd hit 1,000 posts since I started blogging on June 29, 2006. I managed just 71 posts that year, initially just on knitting, until I discovered there was only so much I could say about that. I resolved in December that year to start blogging more frequently, oh, maybe a couple, three times a week.

I wrapped up 2007 with 628 posts! And I'm at 304 so far this year.

Blogging may not be paying me cash, but it's plenty rewarding just the same. Thanks for all your visits and comments. My life is rich!

10 comments:

  1. Your life is a lot more interesting than mine somedays! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness - i'll finish up at about 170 posts for the year...

    yowza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on hitting 1000..I am enjoying what you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always glad to see a post from you, Kitt. And you set the bar way too high for me to even feel intimidated at how much you post. I'm just happy to sit back and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congrats on hitting the big 1,000! We don't make money from our blog either, but you're right, the rewards are great! It's great to know you and your awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Not only have you produced quantity, but you have variety and quality -- both in words and images. And of course, you've given me an idea. I've cyber-celebrated landmark visitor numbers on my blogs but never thought to add up the posts I've written. Now I will.

    Claire @ http://culinary-colorado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Kitt! You always have interesting stories and I enjoy reading them. Thanks for dropping by at my blog and your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everybody! It's been fun. It's a lot easier to post a lot when half the posts are just snippers rather then soliloquies.

    ReplyDelete