Friday, November 02, 2007

Move it! Move it! Move it!

The moving guys stacked everything neatly on the right side of the garage in two rows. Then there were all the leftover bits I moved after that, thrown in haphazardly on the left, including empty boxes, discards for Goodwill and Craigslist, books for the library, garden tools, odds and ends. You know. Stuff. I figured I'd get around to clearing a space for the car before it started snowing. Eventually.
Sometimes you just need a personal drill sergeant to help you get your act together. Move it! Move it! Move it! Move it!
Consider it moved.

Thank you, Sergeant!

6 comments:

  1. I'm impressed - do you or your drill sergeant make house calls??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for me, he says. Sorry!

    You don't want me. I am not qualified, as demonstrated by the "before" photot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. You have a Pascal and now you have a drill sargeant. And I want them both! In my house and in my garage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feels very good.

    And now the pile of shoplights I brought from the old house are being wired up in there, so I can actually see my stuff! And the door has been rekeyed to match the house locks. Good times.

    ReplyDelete