Monday, November 03, 2008

I have teh internets!

A couple of weeks ago I lost my home internet connection and fell far, far behind on my Web-trolling, so if you've wondered why I haven't commented on your many brilliant posts, that's why. I've been able to catch dribs and drabs of generous neighbors' signals, enough to check email and upload my daily blather, but that's been about it.

That changed today with the delivery of that most handy device, a wireless DSL router, and someone at the Central Office who flipped the appropriate switch. I'm back on my merry way along the Superhighway to you, with a spring in my step, a song in my heart and a tiger in my tank.
Rrrrooowwwrrr!

9 comments:

  1. haha..."I have teh Internets" - that sounds very Indian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..... I'm glad you are back!
    I know how internet changes our daily life so much. I feel so disconnected without one... (and the kids keep on popping out of their room not knowing what to do... LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought you just didn't love me anymore ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well congratulationes! If you're going to be out there on the world wide web, you may as well do it with style..and speed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speed is everything! No internet cops out here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aristarkhos, maybe that's where LOLspeak comes from.

    Thanks, Blue! I felt very disconnected.

    Betts, nah, just incommunicado.

    Thanks, Thistledew!

    Yay indeed, mimi!

    Summer, I'm really digging the speed, that's for sure.

    Alecto, all's well that ends well.

    Titus, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete