Saturday, March 08, 2008

Dinner at Taste of Thailand

I last ate at Taste of Thailand in November, for lunch. I could've done a little research and come up with somewhere new to try tonight, but we were tired and just wanted something easy and casual that we knew we would enjoy.

I would like to say we started with the chicken dumplings, but they showed up with our dinners, which was a little disconcerting. But we liked them anyway.

I had the moo yang salad, which is pork with sprouts, cucumbers, tomatoes, papaya and onions in a tangy sauce, with shredded toasted coconut on top. I liked it very much, except for the overwhelming presence of red onions. I like onions just fine, but a little goes a long way when they're raw. I ended up picking most of them out and piling them on the side so I could enjoy the rest of the salad.
I would order this dish again, and just ask them to go easy on the onions.

Taste of Thailand
504 E Hampden Ave
Englewood, CO
303-762-9112

P.S. I am so happy I figured out how to set a custom white balance on my camera and do a long exposure. These pictures were taken in fairly low light, but they look just fine! Not pro quality, but pretty good for a point-and-shoot amateur.

No comments:

Post a Comment